This year’s CASE District II Annual Conference will be held at the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown. Conveniently situated in the heart of Center City, the Marriott is adjacent to the Pennsylvania Convention Center, with Reading Terminal Market across the street, and Independence Park just a short walk away. Book your room by February 28 for the rate below!
As you begin packing your suitcase for #CASED2, know that daytime dress for sessions is business casual- think nice pants or a skirt with a dressy top (dress shirt, casual button-down shirt or polo)- ties are optional. Attire is more casual for our Sunday evening event, think a night out with friends. Remember, session rooms can be chilly, so you may want to pack a sweater for daytime wear. Don’t forget your most important accessory- your business cards!
As a major hub, Philadelphia has many travel options! Driving your own car? Valet parking is available for $53.90 daily. While there’s limited on-site parking, there are also parking garages nearby. If you’re flying into the City of Brotherly Love, the Philadelphia Marriott Downtown is 10 miles (16 kms) from the airport and has multiple public transportation and taxi options.
Take the opportunity to show off your program’s innovative projects and materials at this year’s Literature Exchange! This exclusive communications resource of printed materials and multimedia applications is accessible both on-site and digitally through our CASE Communities site. Share your best and peruse the works of others to get some ideas to bring home to your own!
We’d especially love to see your best examples of:
Donor recognition pieces
Alumni relations pieces
Event promotion and invitations
Community relations marketing
Academic or presidential communications
Flyers, handouts or any other piece designed to direct traffic to your webpage
Electronic presentations and videos
Any other materials you’re proud of, including research reports, annual reports, etc.
– Each institution is limited to one box of materials not to exceed 10 lbs.
– Up to 10 different kinds of submissions from each institution may be included in the box
– Submissions must be recent, preferably from the two most recent fiscal years (FY17 and FY18)
– Please bring a maximum of 50 copies for each piece
HOW TO SUBMIT MATERIAL
Email Jess Gill at email@example.com prior to Friday, March 15th with a list of pieces you intend to mail, bring, or upload
– Mail to our advance shipping warehouse for delivery between January 7 and March 15, 2019. Please keep box lighter than 10 lbs., adhere to delivery dates above, and indicate clearly on the box the name of your institution and number of pieces included.
– To use this service, you must request an advance mailing address label from Jess Gill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Bring the materials with you when you come to the conference. Materials may be dropped off on Sunday, March 24, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the CASE DII Literature Exchange.
Volunteer While at the conference we hope you’ll consider volunteering to support conference operations, session management, and special events. Commitments are minimal (1-2 hours), but the impact you will have on the conference and our attendees is significant. To volunteer, please complete the interest form and you will receive a follow-up email.
What did you do this year in the professional world? Did you launch a campaign, have a great reunion, or build your team? Submit a photo or video and sum up your year in one sentence. We’ll put everything together and showcase what our CASE District II members did since we met at last year’s conference by compiling a feature during the CASE District II Annual Conference in Philadelphia. Submit here